Forget the complex world of marketing and copywriting.
Simply focus on three wise things.
1. What are your customers or clients’ BIGGEST problems and challenges?
2. What are their greatest goals?
3. What’s different about your product or service?
And then consider…
1. How do you address those problems or challenges?
2. How does your product or service help them with their goals?
3. How can you position your product or service to satisfy the problems, challenges and goals?
The better you can answer those questions, the easier (and more effective) your marketing will be.
Three Wise Things.